When picking up your vehicle, remember to call 1 hour ahead to schedule a release time and make sure you have the following 4 things:
- Government Issued Identification
- Proof of Ownership of Vehicle
- Keys to Vehicle
- Compliance: Shanks' staff is familiar with all State and Local towing regulations and will work hard to keep you in compliance when you find it necessary to have a car towed.
- Customized Service: Every parking facility is unique. We will design your parking enforcement program to meet your needs. Call us today to consult with one of our parking enforcement experts to design a towing program that will solve your parking issues once and for all. We can drive through your property periodically and check for violations or come only when you call. If you aren't sure how to proceed, give us a call and we will consult with you on the right program for your property needs.
- 24 hour/7 day Impound/Release of Vehicles: Our customer service team is courteous and professional. Phones are answered and vehicles are available for release 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Quick Response: Our customer service and driver teams work together to provide the fastest response time possible for your requests.
- Photographs of Violations: All violations are photographed are available to management upon request.
- Equipment: Our tow trucks are state of the art with the latest damage free towing equipment. We can remove vehicles quickly and safely, damage free.
- Parking Lot Maintenance: We offer to our properties: parking lot striping, stenciling, painting and snow removal. These are offered at reduced costs.